Vite Colte Chardonnay “Fosche” DOC
- The grape variety of origin is Chardonnay, an international grape variety, which in Piedmont has found favorable soils and exposures.
- After a soft pressing and a short cold maceration, the first pressing must is fermented at a temperature of 18-20 ° C to enhance the varietal aromas.
- Malolactic fermentation and a period of refinement of a few months on the yeasts follow to improve the complexity and longevity of the product. It is then bottled after assembly with 5-15% of the previous harvest aged in barrique.
Color, Nose & Palate
• Straw yellow.
• Intense and complex, with notes of ripe fruit.
• Soft with notes of yellow fruit, especially apple and banana.
Vite Colte Chardonnay "Fosche" DOC