Vite Colte Barbaresco “Spezie” Riserva DOCG
- The vineyards from which this Reserve comes are located at an altitude between 200-280 meters above sea level. These are soils in which the Sant'Agata Fossili marls intervene and with clayish soils where a coarse texture prevails.
- Alcoholic fermentation takes place in the traditional way at a temperature of 28-30 ° C. and lasts about 20 days.
- After malolactic fermentation, refinement follows which takes place in small oak barrels where the wine rests for at least two years.
- Another twelve months in the bottle are necessary to favor and complete the balance.
Color, Nose & Palate
• Ruby red with garnet reflections.
• Intense with notes of spices such as cloves, walnut, violet and gentian and fruit such as currant and strawberry.
• Full-bodied, with rich tannins and great balance