• 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
• Grapes are from their single estate vineyard and yields are kept down and organically farmed to achieve the best expression of the fruit.
• The grapes are hand-harvested and naturally fermented with the vineyard's indigenous yeast.
• The boles are hand-dipped in a soil wax, whose color recalls the bark of the beloved Manzanita trees that characterize our
• Nearly the entire production is aged in traditional French oak
barrels made by small-production coopers. It is bottled unfiltered and unfined.
Color, Nose & Palate
• Brightness courses through the dark fruit and earthy notes.
• This wine displays seamless structure and a broad, vivid spectrum of notes ranging from violet, clove, and sandalwood on the nose.
• You will discover candied citrus peel, umeboshi plum, and cocoa on the palate.