88% Cabernet Sauvignon/11% Merlot/1% Alicante Bouschet
- Vineyards are located in the Lodi region of California.
- The fruit matures in warm sunny days and cool nights as a result of gentle breezes coming from the San Francisco Bay and the Delta waterways.
- The fruit is cultivated to a have a balance between fruit character and structure.
- The fruit was harvested at the peak of flavor and crushed and fermented in stainless steel vessels.
- The wine was then aged in experienced barrels and allowed to age for twelve months.
Color, Nose & Palate
- This Cabernet Sauvignon’s color is typified by its dark garnet color.
- The aromas of fresh cut rosemary, thyme and bay leaf are mixed with fresh raspberries and blackberries.
The flavors mirror the aromas in that the fresh fruit begins and leads to the aforementioned spices and ends with a coco powder finish.