Forli’ Bianco IGP
- Sauvignon, Pagadebit, Albana
- Grapes are harvested by hand starting with Sauvignon, then Pagadebit, and finally Albana.
- Fermentation is soft pressed in the press with whole grapes. Must is cooled to 13°C where a natural static decantation takes place. Within 1824 hours, the must is poured into steel-thermo-conditioned vats at 20°. The Albana varietal undergoes a partial malolactic. Wines are blended before bottling with 60-70% sauvignon.
Color, Nose & Palate
• Straw yellow.
• Intense aromas of tropical fruits such as papaya, with hints of tomato leaf.
• Bodied and juicy, with an elegant and mineral structure, persistent finish with notes of honey.