- 90% Riesling Italico
- 10% Riesling Renano
- Rocca de Giorgi, Emilia-Romagna
- Exposure: West
- Altitude: 250/400 mts
- Soil typology: Soils with clay and minerality with moderate calcium.
- Plants density: 4000 vines/Ha
- Raising system: Guyot
- Production/Ha: 90 hl/Ha
- Grape harvest time: End of August/Beginning of September
- Vineyard average age: 13 years
- Harvest making: Manual, processed same day
- Winemaking: Gentle pressing, cold static decantation
- Ageing: 12 months in stainless steel, refermentation at least 90 days in small autoclaves
Color, Nose & Palate
- Color: Golden-yellow straw color with light amber highlights.
- Nose: Balsamic aromas and notes, with hints of green and yellow fruit and exotic nuances.
- Palate: Clear fruity and minerality notes, with balsamic nuances. Back palate reveals hints of young almond. Good body.
- Service temperature: 42-46°F.
- Excellent as an aperitif wine, and as an all-around wine.
Ca'D'Or - Millesimato DOC Blanc de Blancs