- 80% Pinot Nero
- 20% Chardonnay
- Passirano, Emilia-Romagna
- Origin: Well-exposed and breezy plot of stony, moderatley calcareoous soil on the slopes of hills
- Plants density: 5000 vines/Ha
- Raising system: Spurred Cordon
- Production/Ha: 70 q/Ha
- Grape harvest time: End of August/Beginning of September
- Vineyard average age: 20 years
- Harvest making: Manual, processed same day
- Winemaking: Gentle pressing after maceration for 3-4 hours at low temperature. Cold static decantation.
- Ageing: 7 months in stainless steel.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Color: Antique pinkquartz color, and glints of orange.
- Nose: Complex, intense aromas with clear notes of small red fruits, tropical fruit, and rose petals.
- Palate: Fresh, complex and harmonious with savory and tangy notes, driven by a sweet taste of red fruits. Good Body.
- Service temperature: 42-46°F.
- Ideal as an all-around wine.
Ca'D'Or -Franciacorta DOCG Noble Rosé