Monte Brado Pinot Nero
- 100% Pinot Noir
• Belvedere di Nebiolo was founded in March 2015 by Andrea Biancardi. Andrea’s vision and quest was to resume farming from his grandfather, who began cultivating Muscatel and Croatina grapes in 1964 over the steep slopes in Nebiolo Superiore.
• To date, the farm spans 70 hectares, 25 of which are dedicated to vineyards. The remainder of the land contains meadows, woodlands, and chestnut orchards.
Color, Nose & Palate
• ruby red color with orange reflections, bright.
• fine, small fruit hints (blueberries and blackberries) together with floral fades.
• medium body structure, dry, nice persistence.